- 76 Ratings
One-Hour Private Surf Lesson in Honolulu
Personalize your surfing experience with an hour-long lesson in the warm waters of the Pacific. Work with an expert boarder in a one-on-one session that gets you ready for the water and prepared to cruise down waves in no time.
What You Will Do
- Get a grip on the fundamentals of surfing: Work on the proper technique for popping up on your board, paddling into the waves and more
- Take advantage of a private surfing lesson where a professional with years of experience offers plenty of personal attention
- Work with top-of-the-line equipment for a smooth transition from land to water, boosting your confidence and control
- Take some time for yourself in this tropical paradise: Feel the warm sand on your toes and splash around in the crystal-clear waters
- One-hour private surf lesson with instructor
- All equipment, including surfboard and rashguard
- Introductory land lesson
Please arrive 15 minutes before your lesson time.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 76 Ratings
Amazing experience! Pua was a highly competent instructor who made it feel more like a tour of the breaks than a 'mere' lesson. The highlight of my trip, made to feel welcome and will be back when I get the chance.
Superb, knowledgeable staff who helped us all with the skills and the necessary encouragement to actually get up on a board. Well almost in my case! Would highly recommend the school to anyone else wanting to learn.
My two children had one hour private lessons with Ty Gurney Surf School. They both had an amazing experience. Great service, friendly staff, happy kids!