Paddle Tour Along the North Shore
Journey through the island of Oahu as you follow the winding course of the Anahulu River. Take your pick of a stand-up paddleboard or a kayak, then begin your journey down azure waters surrounded by tropical foliage.
What You Will Do
- Embark on an aquatic adventure with a leisurely tour down the longest river on Oahu: the Anahulu
- Choose between a stand-up paddleboard or a kayak to coast in comfort down calm waters that cut a winding path through verdant banks of wind-blown trees
- Feel the warm sand between your toes on a scenic stroll along Turtle Beach, where you cool off in the Pacific surf
- Shop for island treasures at the seaside town of Haleiwa, where boutique shops and quaint restaurants await
- Get a taste for the local culture with a delicious lunch bursting with tasty treats and a local favorite: shaved ice
- Guided tour
- Transportation from hotel
- Stand-up paddleboard or kayak rental
- Beach and shopping time
Wear swimwear and bring extra clothing, walking shoes, sandals or slippers, lotions, towels and sunglasses.
There is no charge for cancellation as long as it is canceled before 12:00PM the day preceding the activity date. No refunds for cancellations made after that time cutoff. Tours take place rain or shine.