Honolulu's Historic Chinatown & State Capitol Pedicab Tour
Take in the sights as a pedicab whisks you through Honolulu’s State Capitol and Chinatown! Discover historic landmarks including royal buildings, historic statutes, and iconic churches as you are scooted around the city.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a pedal-powered rickshaw ride for two passengers through Honolulu’s State Capitol and Chinatown district
- Pass by the notorious and iconic red light district
- See monuments like the Iolani Palace, Kamehameha Statue, and Kawaiaha’o Church
- Learn about city’s rich culture and history
- -One hour pedicab tour
- Local guide
- Get an introduction to lively Chinatown’s restaurants, nightclubs, and galleries
Cancellations or reschedules require a 24 hour notice.