Historical Downtown Honolulu Running Tour
See Honolulu's historic Downtown District, which is teeming with iconic landmarks including Aloha Tower, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the State Capitol Building. See these sights and more while on the move during a historical running tour.
What You Will Do
- See local landmarks and sites of interest, including the historic King Kamehameha Statue, the royal residence of Iolani Palace, Hawaii's State Capitol Building, and Aloha Tower
- Learn about Hawaii's culture and history while on the move from a knowledgable guide
- Tour the fast-changing urban Kakaako neighborhood and through the preserved cultural Downtown District that highlights Honolulu's transition from the old to the new
- Get a great workout in amidst the balmy temperatures of Honolulu: Who says you can't get a jog in while on vacation?
- Guided running tour of Downtown Honolulu and surrounding districts
- Water, refreshments, and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by your guide with a follow-up picture gallery of the tour
- Garmin summary with map of the tour
- Running and health tips
Wear running shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace. Tour is not wheelchair friendly. Water, refreshments and fresh fruits are available.
If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.