Alii Package at Diamond Head State Monument in Oahu
Lace up your hiking boots and scale Diamond Head State Monument, a towering volcanic tuff cone on the island of Oahu. Start your adventure in Diamond Head's crater, then make your way to the peak for stunning views of Oahu, Honolulu, the Pacific Ocean and more.
What You Will Do
- Tackle 327 stairs and climb an impressive 761 feet in elevation to Diamond Head summit, where you'll be rewarded with beautiful views of Hawaii
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of Oahu's rich tropical landscapes, the bustling Honolulu skyline and the expansive Pacific Ocean from the summit
- Get a bird's eye view of the iconic Diamond Head Crater, its lush trees and rolling pastures, when you make a pit stop at the rest area to celebrate your trail gains
- Commemorate your hiking accomplishment with two official "I Hiked Diamond Head" certificates
- Special package price
- Two official State of Hawaii "I hiked Diamond Head" Certificates
There is a $1 per person entrance fee into Diamond Head crater or a $5 car parking fee, which is not included in this package. No entry after 4:00 pm. The hike to Diamond Head is a considered a moderate hike and takes approximately two hours.