- 16 Ratings
Guided Tour of a Bamboo Forest & Waterfalls in Hawaii
Get to know the real Hawaii on a scenic tour through the secluded landscapes of this island paradise. Take advantage of this exclusive tour to learn all about local culture and more as you trek through the jungle.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided tour to some of Hawaii's most beautiful spots to immerse yourself in all the tropical wonder
- Team up with a professional guide, who has more than 30 years of experience, to see Hawaii the right way
- Wander down winding trails, learn how people survived in ancient times, and check out centuries-old burial grounds
- Head to gorgeous waterfalls, hike through bamboo forests, and pick fresh fruit
- Learn about the local flora and fauna, discovering their medicinal uses that have been used to cure diseases and extend the natural lifespan
- Get whisked away in a comfortable vehicle fully-equipped with AC: Look out your window as colorful landscapes pass by
- Guided tour
- 16 Ratings
Mitch gave us an awesome tour very informative and engaging....we all enjoyed ourselves would recommend him to others Thank you
The four-hour tour was very informative, educational and fun. We visited several interesting places like state parks with great views, a small waterfall to swim in, learned about medicinal plants and lots of interesting facts about Hawaii. Mitch was very knowledgeable and a great guide.
I was very impressed by the amount of knowledge I gained meeting Mitch and taking this wonderful tour. My husband, friend, & I had a magnificent time! We will contact you again in the future. Mahalo!
Mitch is so knowledgeable and kind! He was advertising his tours on Diamondhead when we met him and we couldn't help but book a last second tour to see more of Oahu. We were only in Oahu for a few days but there's so much more to see beyond Diamondhead and Waikiki.
There wasn't anything Mitch didn't know about the island! The whole family had a great time exploring the different stops on the tour and learning all about the history and landscapes of Hawaii. Highly recommended for families and I know he does private tours which would be great for the younger crowd.
Joseph and I had a wonderful time. You showed us a part of Hawaii we would have totally missed had it not been for you. Thanks from the both of us. We will keep your card and call on you when we return Gettie
Mitch was very thorough and knowledgeable of the island. We were pleasantly entertained and surprised by all the
Gary was an excellent tour guide. We had the best time. This was the highlight of our trip.
Super fun sunset ride. Loved Adrianna!
The sites were amazing. The guide was fantastic, cheery and very knowledgeable about all the placeswhere we went and very helpful. Loved the whole experience.