- 1 Rating
Guided Combo Tour of Pearl Harbor
See the best of Pearl Harbor on a guided tour that lets you skip the lines and get straight to the sites. Check out the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pacific Aviation Museum before going for a ride through downtown Honolulu.
What You Will Do
- Wander through the USS Arizona Memorial, which stands over the hull of the ship itself and is accessible only by boat
- Explore the Pacific Aviation Museum to get an up-close look at aircraft and exhibits that showcase America's aerial history
- Marvel at real-life video footage of the attack at Pearl Harbor that happened on December 7, 1941 and changed America forever
- Cruise around downtown Honolulu to see major landmarks, including the King Kamehameha statue and the Iolani Palace
- Ticket for USS Missouri
- Ticket for USS Arizona Memorial
- Ticket to Pacific Aviation Museum
- Boat shuttle to USS Arizona Memorial monument
- Complimentary soft drink
- Round trip transportation from and to Waikiki hotels
Tour is wheel-chair accessible.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating