Water, refreshments and fresh fruits.
Manoa Falls Running & Hiking Tour
Explore the gorgeous tropical forests of Hawaii as you travel to a secret water fall in Manoa Valley. Surround yourself with beautiful bamboo, lush vegetation and colorful wildlife on this beautiful morning run and hike through the Valley of the Rainbows.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a guided running tour and hike led by a knowledgeable local tour guide, who can provide insight into the area's history
- Energize your day with a morning run along tropical forests to a secret waterfall complete with rainbow views
- Learn about local Hawaiian culture and nature as you get the latest running and training tips
- Guided running and hiking tour
- Water and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by your guide with a follow-up picture gallery
- GPS summary with map of the tour
- Running and health tips to incorporate into your lifestyle post tour
Please wear running shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace. Running shoes are required. Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Ability to go on a future running tour is available for cancellations made within 24 hours of the run.