Wear running shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace. Running shoes are required. Tour is not wheelchair friendly.
Diamond Head Running Tour
Dash by sunny and sandy Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head, all while catching impressive views of Honolulu during a refreshing morning running tour.
What You Will Do
- Jog along Waikiki Beach and to the top of Diamond Head on a morning running tour
- Experience the iconic silhouette of Diamond Head State Monument, known as Leahi in Hawaiian, that sits along the Honolulu skyline just beyond Waikiki
- Hike to the top of Diamond Head to experience 360-degree views of Honolulu
- Enjoy an excellent workout in a tropical setting with sweeping mountain and coastal views
- Guided running tour
- Water, refreshments, and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by a guide and follow-up picture gallery
- Garmin summary and map of the tour
- Running and health tips
If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.