Diamond Head Running Tour
Dash along sunny and sandy Waikiki Beach to take in impressive views of Honolulu during a refreshing morning running tour. Head up to Diamond Head lookout for memorable 360-degree views of Honolulu.
What You Will Do
- Jog along Waikiki Beach and to the top of Diamond Head with a morning running tour
- Experience the iconic silhouette of Diamond Head State Monument, known as Leahi in Hawaiian, which sits along the Honolulu skyline just beyond Waikiki
- Hike to the top of Diamond Head to marvel at 360-degree views of Honolulu that showcase this stunning city
- Enjoy an excellent workout in a tropical setting where sweeping mountain and coastal views surround you
- Guided running tour
- Water, refreshments and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by a guide and follow-up picture gallery
- Garmin summary and map of the tour
- Running and health tips
Please wear running shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace. Running shoes are required. Tour is not wheelchair friendly.
If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.
- 1 Rating