Complete Tour of Pearl Harbor with Travel From Kona
Cross four Pearl Harbor attractions off your list with an all-inclusive tour that starts in Kona. Explore the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Bowfin, the USS Missouri and more with this complete tour package.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of the USS Arizona Memorial, which stands over the hull of the ship itself and is accessible only by boat
- Wander over the deck of the USS Missouri, the last battleship to be commissioned during WWII and the site of the Japanese surrender
- Learn about that fateful December day with footage of the attacks and access to informative exhibits
- Follow your guide through the USS Bowfin submarine, a WWII-era cruiser that served a number of tours throughout the 1940s
- Take a car tour around downtown Honolulu to see the major landmarks, including the Iolani Palace and the Hawaii State Capitol
- Fly out of the inter-island terminal to get from Kona to Honolulu and Pearl Harbor in style and comfort
- Round-trip airfare to Oahu
- Honolulu airport pick-up and drop-off
- USS Arizona Memorial ticket
- Museum access
- Boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri battleship ticket
- USS Bowfin submarine ticket
- Pacific Aviation Museum admission
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Honolulu city tour
- Lunch and bottled water
The US Navy has the right to shut down the boat at anytime due to public safety concerns, at which time there are no refunds, but the rest of the tour will continue. Please allow at least one hour prior to your scheduled departure to check in for your flights. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Dress code is smart casual.
All inter-island packages that's involve air ticket are non transferrable, non cancel-able and non refundable.