Beer Run Tour of Honolulu
Enjoy a running tour of Waikiki ending with live music, drinks, and a sunset party. Catch the sunset from Duke's, a venue featuring local artists and the perfect atmosphere to top off a beautiful day in paradise.
What You Will Do
- Jog around Waikiki, taking in Honolulu's top sights on a guided running tour while learning about local Hawaiian culture
- End your tour with live music and iconic island brews, your first drink is complimentary!
- Visit the storied Duke's Waikiki, a nightlife venue boasting amazing local artists, and is the perfect atmosphere to enjoy a beautiful sunset
- Choose from an extensive drink menu, including Maui-brewed Bikini Blonde Lager and freshly made mai tai's
- Guided running tour
- Water, fresh fruit, and complimentary beverage post-tour
- Picture gallery taken by your guide, Garmin summary, and map of the tour
- Free running and health tips to incorporate into your daily routine
Running tours are at your pace and provide water. Bring along a camera in case you'd like to capture the sights, along with running shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Must 21+ years old with valid ID to consume alcohol.
If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.