- Experience history as the incredible stories and legacies behind the attack on Pearl Harbor come to life on this self-guided audio tour
- Discover the top visitor attraction in Hawaii, the USS Arizona Memorial, on a self-guided audio tour hosted by Jamie Lee Curtis and Pearl Harbor Survivors
- Listen to rare audio clips while you learn about the events leading up to the United States’s entry into WWII
- Hear first-hand accounts from Pearl Harbor survivors, view fascinating segments at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, see impressive outdoor displays, learn about the Pearl Harbor Shoreline “Path of Attack” and more
- 2.5 hour self-guided narrated tour
- Narration available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russia, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean
Movie and boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are not included. There are 1300 tickets given out each day on a first come first served basis. Please arrive at least one hour prior to your ticket time to the memorial.
The Visitor Center has a no-bag policy. However, wallets, camera, cellphones and water bottles are permitted.
No refund for cancellations made within 24 hours.