Go back in time with a historical tour of the USS Arizona Memorial. Hit up a virtual reality center and explore a natural park to learn about WWII.
Duration:  2hrs - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a National Park Service Tour, learning about the history of Pearl Harbor and more
- Follow along with an interactive narration on your phone, listening to actress Jamie Lee Curtis as you walk through memorial and visitor center
- Get access inside the National Park Service’s WWII archives, where you’ll watch videos clips from Pearl Harbor attack
- Check out the brand new Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, immersing yourself in history through a digital dimension
- Narrated tour on smartphone
- Virtual reality session
- WWII archives
There is a no bag policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but you can bring in your wallet, camera, phone, and bottled water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  1 Arizona Memorial Pl
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year