- A 2 mile hike through Oahu’s lush tropical valleys on an intermediate trail for novice to intermediate hikers, ending up at this hike’s major attraction, the best large freshwater pools found on the island
- A fun little adventure that has it all: scenic views, exotic plants, and refreshing mountain streams
- Opportunity to scale windswept ridges, forge freshwater streams, and trek through verdant tropical valleys
- Chance to see wild bananas, guava, bamboo thickets, scented gingers, and other spectacular rain forest plants
- Revel in Hawaii’s fascinating history, culture, and ancient mythology as shared by an expert Hawaiian guide
- Swimming in a pristine freshwater pool at the end of the trail
- Light gourmet lunch that features fresh, high-quality ingredients from local island farms
- Rain ponchos are provided
Check-in 20 minutes prior to departure. Park at the North Shore Marketplace parking lot. Each guide is CPR and first aid certified; they are also equipped with a first aid kit and both a cell phone and handheld CB for communication purposes. Bring closed-toe shoes to hike, as well as water shoes or rubber sandals (for stream crossings), a towel, and extra clothes. Guests must be 10+.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Puaʻa ʻĀhiu - Wild Boar Off-Road Expedition
Buck and bang like a Wild Boar on this one of a kind 4×4 adventure – scramble up steep ridgelines, negotiate muddy trails, & tackle Hawaiian style moguls in an ex-military Pinzgauer all-terrain vehicle. This “hike on wheels” allows guests to interact with the great outdoors from the comfort of a high-stanced, open-air 4-wheeler while learning about Oʻahuʻs unique natural environment from an expert local guide. Guests will enjoy spectacular panoramic views of verdant mountain peaks, windswept coastlines, and lush water filled valleys from secluded lookout points. Ramble through fruit orchards, visit old WWII fortifications, and even pick seasonal wild fruit! And if thatʻs not awesome enough, how about a refreshing swim in a secluded freshwater pool? Thatʻs right, this tour also treks into the ancient valley of Anahulu to visit one of the islandʻs longest and most iconic rivers. This off-road adventure truly has it all and is hands down the best 4×4 tour on Oʻahu! So hold on tight, laugh, gaze, & swim, this will be an adventure you wonʻt want to miss. Only 8 seats available – Reserve yours today!