- Start the day off at Arvo Cafe to enjoy tasty food, coffee, and drinks that keep you going throughout the day
- See the famous Kamehameha statue, Hawaii’s first and powerful king, who unified, conquered, and ruled Hawaii
- Visit Kukaniloko, where it is said Hawaiian women of royalty went to give birth on sacred stones
- Feel the warm Hawaiian sand on a scenic stroll along Mokuleia Beach and Turtle Beach, where you see the old side of Hawaii on Oahu’s north shore
- North Island Tour
- Transportation from hotel
- Lunch and shopping time
Wear swimwear and bring extra clothing, walking shoes, sandals or slippers, lotions, towels, and sunglasses.
There is no charge for cancellation as long as it is canceled before 12:00 pm the day preceding the activity date. No refunds for cancellations made after that time cutoff. Tours take place rain or shine.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below