- Push yourself to the limit on a 0.7 mile hike up Koko Head Crater
- Learn about the culture and history of Honolulu on a guided tour
- Hike up 1,048 stairs, gradually increasing to 1,028 feet elevation
- Enjoy the impressive view of Honolulu’s skyline atop Koko Head
- Guided tour
- Water, refreshments and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by your guide, with a follow-up picture gallery of the tour
- Garmin summary with map of the tour
- Running and health tips
Wear running shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace! Tour is not wheelchair friendly. Water, refreshments, and fresh fruits are available.
If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Historical Downtown Honolulu Running Tour
See Honolulu's historic Downtown District, which is teeming with iconic landmarks including Aloha Tower, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the State Capitol Building. See these sights and more while on the move during a historical running tour.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Manoa Falls Running & Hiking Tour
Explore the gorgeous tropical forests of Hawaii as you travel to a secret water fall in Manoa Valley. Surround yourself with beautiful bamboo, lush vegetation and colorful wildlife on this beautiful morning run and hike through the Valley of the Rainbows.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs