- Marvel at the breathtaking views of Oahu’s lush tropical landscapes, Honolulu’s bustling city skyline and the hypnotizing Pacific Ocean when you climb 761 feet in elevation to reach Diamond Head’s summit
- Uncover the unusual history of Diamond Head, which was built in 1908 as part of the US Army Coast Artillery defense system before it transformed into an important state monument
- Get a bird’s eye view of the iconic Diamond Head Crater, it’s lush green trees and sprawling pastures, when you make a pit stop at the rest area to celebrate your hiking gains
- Commemorate your accomplishment with an official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate and t-shirt
- 1.6 mile hike of Diamond Head
- Special package price
- A State of Hawaii official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate
- Official “I Hiked Diamond Head” t-shirt
Parking is limited during peak hours. It is recommended that you come between noon and 4 pm. Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, sunscreen and water. There is a $1 entrance fee if you walk into the crater or a $5.00 rental car fee.
Visitors must be out of the Diamond Head crater by 6 pm when the tunnel is closed off for the day.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Alii Package at Diamond Head State Monument in Oahu
Lace up your hiking boots and scale Diamond Head State Monument, a towering volcanic tuff cone on the island of Oahu. Start your adventure in Diamond Head's crater, then make your way to the peak for stunning views of Oahu, Honolulu, the Pacific Ocean and more.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour in Oahu
Travel back in time with a visit to two historic museums nestled on the grounds of the most widely visited cultural site in Hawaii. Reflect on the United States's role in World War II and the legacy of Pearl Harbor during a self-guided narrated tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins