- Work up a sweat as you see the natural beauty of Oahu on a guided running tour
- Choose what you want to see: Craft an itinerary with the help of a professional that meets your needs
- Decide how long you want to stay out and how hard you want to push yourself
- Have your guide snap photos of your excursion for memories that will last a lifetime
- Guided running tour
- CRT shirt
- Bottled water and fresh fruits
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Pictures taken by your guide
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Historical Downtown Honolulu Running Tour
See Honolulu's historic Downtown District, which is teeming with iconic landmarks including Aloha Tower, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the State Capitol Building. See these sights and more while on the move during a historical running tour.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Koko Head Trail Challenge in Honolulu
Test yourself against this Koko Head hike challenge, a workout well worth the reward, and which leaves you breathless with unforgettable panoramic views of Honolulu. With its gradual elevation increase, this hike allows you to push yourself to the limit with other like-minded enthusiasts.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins
Manoa Falls Running & Hiking Tour
Explore the gorgeous tropical forests of Hawaii as you travel to a secret water fall in Manoa Valley. Surround yourself with beautiful bamboo, lush vegetation and colorful wildlife on this beautiful morning run and hike through the Valley of the Rainbows.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs