- Enjoy a guided running tour and hike led by a knowledgeable local tour guide, who can provide insight into the area’s history
- Energize your day with a morning run along tropical forests to a secret waterfall complete with rainbow views
- Learn about local Hawaiian culture and nature as you get the latest running and training tips
- Guided running and hiking tour
- Water and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by your guide with a follow-up picture gallery
- GPS summary with map of the tour
- Running and health tips to incorporate into your lifestyle post tour
Please wear running shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace. Running shoes are required. Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Ability to go on a future running tour is available for cancellations made within 24 hours of the run.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Koko Head Trail Challenge in Honolulu
Test yourself against this Koko Head hike challenge, a workout well worth the reward, and which leaves you breathless with unforgettable panoramic views of Honolulu. With its gradual elevation increase, this hike allows you to push yourself to the limit with other like-minded enthusiasts.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins
Historical Downtown Honolulu Running Tour
See Honolulu's historic Downtown District, which is teeming with iconic landmarks including Aloha Tower, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the State Capitol Building. See these sights and more while on the move during a historical running tour.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs