- Travel by Waikiki Beach, the Hilton Village Lagoon, Hawaii and Waikiki Yacht Clubs, Magic Island, and numerous gorgeous views along the way
- Flow through a mellow vinyasa yoga routine designed specifically for runners, yet suitable and enjoyable for all yogies
- Guided tour, water, fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by your guide, follow up photo gallery
- Garmin summary and map of the tour
- Free running and health tips
Tour customized for your pace, and provides water and camera to capture the sights. Bring running shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Tour is not wheelchair friendly. Water, refreshments, and fresh fruits are available.
If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Koko Head Trail Challenge in Honolulu
Test yourself against this Koko Head hike challenge, a workout well worth the reward, and which leaves you breathless with unforgettable panoramic views of Honolulu. With its gradual elevation increase, this hike allows you to push yourself to the limit with other like-minded enthusiasts.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins
Manoa Falls Running & Hiking Tour
Explore the gorgeous tropical forests of Hawaii as you travel to a secret water fall in Manoa Valley. Surround yourself with beautiful bamboo, lush vegetation and colorful wildlife on this beautiful morning run and hike through the Valley of the Rainbows.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Historical Downtown Honolulu Running Tour
See Honolulu's historic Downtown District, which is teeming with iconic landmarks including Aloha Tower, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the State Capitol Building. See these sights and more while on the move during a historical running tour.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs