- See local landmarks and sites of interest, including the historic King Kamehameha Statue, the royal residence of Iolani Palace, Hawaii’s State Capitol Building, and Aloha Tower
- Learn about Hawaii’s culture and history while on the move from a knowledgable guide
- Tour the fast-changing urban Kakaako neighborhood and through the preserved cultural Downtown District that highlights Honolulu’s transition from the old to the new
- Get a great workout in amidst the balmy temperatures of Honolulu: Who says you can’t get a jog in while on vacation?
- Guided running tour of Downtown Honolulu and surrounding districts
- Water, refreshments, and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by your guide with a follow-up picture gallery of the tour
- Garmin summary with map of the tour
- Running and health tips
Wear running shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace. Tour is not wheelchair friendly. Water, refreshments and fresh fruits are available.
If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Manoa Falls Running & Hiking Tour
Explore the gorgeous tropical forests of Hawaii as you travel to a secret water fall in Manoa Valley. Surround yourself with beautiful bamboo, lush vegetation and colorful wildlife on this beautiful morning run and hike through the Valley of the Rainbows.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Koko Head Trail Challenge in Honolulu
Test yourself against this Koko Head hike challenge, a workout well worth the reward, and which leaves you breathless with unforgettable panoramic views of Honolulu. With its gradual elevation increase, this hike allows you to push yourself to the limit with other like-minded enthusiasts.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins