Take a 120-mile excursion around the beautiful island of Oahu during a Grand Circle Island Tour. See and experience some of the many natural and cultural landmarks the island has to offer.
Duration:  10hrs - 11hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Check out the Hanauma Bay Lookout, a preserved ecosystem which was formed within a volcanic cone
- See Halona Blowhole, with the ocean’s breeze pushes waves into the cave below and a hole in the rock formation acts like a geyser shooting sea spray jets high into the air
- Head over to Nuuanu Pali Lookout, the historic site of the 1795 Battle of Nuuanu where King Kamehameha I victoriously united Oahu under his rule.
- Guided tour
- Complimentary hotel pick up and return
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year