- Marvel at the breathtaking views of Oahu’s lush tropical landscapes, Honolulu’s bustling city skyline and the hypnotizing Pacific Ocean when you climb 761 feet in elevation to reach Diamond Head’s summit
- Uncover the unusual history of Diamond Head, which was built in 1908 as part of the US Army Coast Artillery defense system before it transformed into an important state monument
- Get a bird’s eye view of the iconic Diamond Head Crater, it’s lush green trees and sprawling pastures, when you make a pit stop at the rest area to celebrate your hiking gains
- Commemorate your accomplishment with an official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate and t-shirt
- 1.6 mile hike of Diamond Head
- Special package price
- A State of Hawaii official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate
- Official “I Hiked Diamond Head” t-shirt
Parking is limited during peak hours. It is recommended that you come between noon and 4 pm. Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, sunscreen and water. There is a $1 entrance fee if you walk into the crater or a $5.00 rental car fee.
Visitors must be out of the Diamond Head crater by 6 pm when the tunnel is closed off for the day.