Oahu Shark Cage Dive Encounter
Take a dip into the wild waters of Oahu and get the chance to see sharks from up close on this snorkeling, caged shark dive.
What You Will Do
- An encounter that will bring you within inches of curious Galapagos and Sandbar sharks in their natural environment from the safety of a cage
- Opportunity to peer into the ocean open through large poly glass windows and watch the sharks as they glide gracefully and effortlessly through the deep blue
- Educational tour with fascinating facts about shark biology and behavior, ocean life, conservation issues and the significance of sharks in Hawaiian culture and mythology
- Regular masks and snorkels in small, medium, and large sizes
- A floating cage keeps humans and sharks safely separated from each other
Check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour. To park in Haleiwa Boat Harbor, guests should stay to the right and follow the road as it curves around and out to the big two story building in the middle of the harbor; parking next to the Hawaii Shark Encounter sign. Guests prone to seasickness should be prepared and take any required medications in advance. For those who do not wish to go into the shark cage underwater, you are able to stay on the boat to watch, but you will need to purchase a full-price ticket. Guests must be 5+ to attend.
- 1 Rating