Oahu North Shore History ATV Tour
Learn the history of Oahu on this 16 mile off-roading adventure with your friendly and knowledgeable guide.
What You Will Do
- A 16 mile off-road cultural adventure aboard the world renowned Swiss Military Pinzgauer all-terrain vehicle
- Begins at sea level and treks mountainward to 1,300 feet above Haleiwa town
- Travel through papaya, corn, tuberose fields and old sugar plantation lands while learning about Hawaii's fascinating agricultural history
- Opportunity to travel back in time as you visit an old WWII “pillbox“ and recall the great Pacific battle of Pearl Harbor
- Tackle rough terrain and enjoy sweeping views of the Waianae Mountains and Oahu’s North Shore from your tall, open-aired Pinzgauer
- Revel in Oahu beauty as your expert Hawaiian guide shares ancient stories and cultural views relating to nature
- A private mountain overlook with a light gourmet lunch
- Rain ponchos are provided
Check-in 20 minutes prior to departure. Park at the North Shore Marketplace parking lot. Each guide is CPR and first aid certified; they are also equipped with a first aid kit and both a cell phone and handheld CB for communication purposes. Bring closed-toe shoes to hike, as well as water shoes or rubber sandals (for stream crossings), a towel, and extra clothes.n Guests must be 6+.
- 1 Rating