Oahu Intermediate Hiking Adventure
Hike through Oahu's jungles on this challenging but short journey and admire the natural beauty of the island.
What You Will Do
- A 2 mile hike through Oahu's lush tropical valleys on an intermediate trail for novice to intermediate hikers, ending up at this hike's major attraction, the best large freshwater pools found on the island
- A fun little adventure that has it all: scenic views, exotic plants, and refreshing mountain streams
- Opportunity to scale windswept ridges, forge freshwater streams, and trek through verdant tropical valleys
- Chance to see wild bananas, guava, bamboo thickets, scented gingers, and other spectacular rain forest plants
- Revel in Hawaii's fascinating history, culture, and ancient mythology as shared by an expert Hawaiian guide
- Swimming in a pristine freshwater pool at the end of the trail
- Light gourmet lunch that features fresh, high-quality ingredients from local island farms
- Rain ponchos are provided
Check-in 20 minutes prior to departure. Park at the North Shore Marketplace parking lot. Each guide is CPR and first aid certified; they are also equipped with a first aid kit and both a cell phone and handheld CB for communication purposes. Bring closed-toe shoes to hike, as well as water shoes or rubber sandals (for stream crossings), a towel, and extra clothes. Guests must be 10+.
- 1 Rating