Oahu - Grand Circle Island, Kualoa Ranch & Dole Pineapple Plantation Tour
Take a 120-mile excursion around the beautiful island of Oahu during this Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour. See and experience some of the many natural and cultural landmarks the island has to offer. From the South Shore with far-reaching views of the Pacific Ocean to the windward coastline surrounded by the towering Koolau Mountain Range as well as the famous North Shore where waves pound pristine white sandy beaches – take it all in on this one-of-a-kind tour.
- Hanauma Bay Lookout – formed within a volcanic cone, Hanauma Bay is a preserved ecosystem alive with native marine life. A popular snorkeling spot, Hanauma Bay’s curved, bowl is visible from the highway above. Your driver will make every attempt to stop briefly to view the Bay, but dependent on the current traffic and parking situation; may need to drive by for a quick glimpse from above. Hanauma Bay is closed to the public every Tuesday.
- Halona Blowhole – ocean breezes push waves into the cave below and a hole in the rock formation acts like a geyser shooting sea spray jets high into the air.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout – site of the 1795 Battle of Nuuanu where King Kamehameha I victoriously united Oahu under his rule. The epic battle claimed the lives of hundreds of warriors who fell off the Pali’s sheer cliffs. One of Oahu’s best scenic points, the Nuuanu Pali Lookout offers sprawling views of the Windward Coast. (Note: Nu’uanu Pali Lookout is unavailable due to road closure of the Pali Hwy. Additional time will be spent at the other stops)
- Byodo-In Temple – a replica of a template in Uji, Japan, Byodo-In is nestled in the valley along the Koolau Mountain Range. Byodo-In commemorates the first Japanese immigrants in Hawaii and is miraculously constructed entirely without nails. Admission is included to this lush oasis, where guests customarily ring the sacred bell and view the resident wildlife which includes black swans, koi and peacocks.
- Kualoa Ranch – a private nature reserve and working cattle ranch, Kualoa is a popular filming location on the windward coast where Jurassic Park, Hawaii Five-O, and Godzilla were filmed. Admission is included to the “Legends & Legacy” tram ride; a narrated tour bringing guests to some of Kualoa’s ancient Hawaiian sites.
- Chinaman’s Hat – an islet in Kaneohe Bay aptly named for the cone-shaped hat worn by Chinese immigrants. Chinaman’s Hat is easily viewed from the shore near Kualoa on the windward side of Oahu.
- Dole Plantation – a brief rest stop is made at the home of the history of pineapple and agriculture in Hawaii. There is just enough time for a walk through Dole’s country store where cupfuls of famous, ice-cold DoleWhip are for sale.
Complimentary hotel pick up and return provided from designated Waikiki hotels. Enter the name of your hotel at time of reservation. Please call our Reservations Department at 808-833-3000, 24 hours prior to the tour to re-confirm your pick up time and place.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
Trending in Oahu
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities