Oahu Advanced Hiking Adventure
Hike through Oahu's jungles on this challenging journey and admire the natural beauty of the island.
What You Will Do
- A 3.5 mile hike through Oahu's lush tropical valleys on a challenging trail for intermediate to advanced hikers, ending up at this hike's major attraction, the best large freshwater pools found on the island
- 10 stream crossings and an amazing array of tropical flowers and fruits
- Opportunity to see wild tangerines, passion fruit, mountain apple, mango, sea hibiscus, and more
- Chance to enjoy the islands through Hawaiian eyes as your expert guide shares the history, language, and stories of Hawai’i and its fascinating environment
- Swim in a pristine freshwater pool at the end of the trail
- Enjoy a light gourmet lunch that features fresh, high-quality ingredients from local island farms
- Rain ponchos are provided
Check-in 20 minutes prior to departure. Park at the North Shore Marketplace parking lot. Each guide is CPR and first aid certified; they are also equipped with a first aid kit and both a cell phone and handheld CB for communication purposes. Bring closed-toe shoes to hike, as well as water shoes or rubber sandals (for stream crossings), a towel, and extra clothes. Guests must be 10+.