- 10 Ratings
Mismaloya & Los Veranos Bird Watching
Get a look into aviary abodes humming with hundreds of species! Tour three separate locations to see all the beauty of Mexico's winged wonders perched on branches, diving through the air, and singing out to mates. Start in Mismaloya, a once tiny fishing villages where deep forests grow and large swathes of land lie untouched by human influence. Journey to the jungles of Los Veranos for a more tropical habitat. Finally, finish up at the Botanical Gardens where mountainous slopes shelter vibrant birds.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy round-trip transportation to and from the bird-watching sites in an air-conditioned van that gives you a break from the tropical weather
- Follow your expert, bilingual guide as they lead you to the ideal spots for catching a glimpse of winged wonders
- Creep through the deciduous forests near the town of Mismaloya to see hummingbirds, robins, wrens, parakeets, and more—plus enjoy a light breakfast
- Explore the jungle of Los Veranos for a more tropical taste of the local birds: squirrel cuckoo, orange-fronted parakeets, russet-crowned motmot, and more
- End your excursion with a visit to the Botanical Gardens to stroll through mountainous biomes with experienced guides who continue to reveal a world of wonder
- Ground transportation in A/C vans
- Continental Breakfast
- Bottled water and snacks at the Botanical Garden
- Visit to Los Veranos and Mismaloya -Binoculars, telescope, and field guides
Entrance to the botanical garden is not included.
- 10 Ratings