Vancouver Five-Day Mountain Biking Camp for Kids
Bring your kids to the great outdoors this summer with a week of non-stop mountain biking action in the Canadian wilderness. Encourage them to take their biking skills to the next level as they let loose and work with expert guides.
What You Will Do
- Sign your kids up for a mountain biking excursion where they spend a week flying downhill over a variety of terrain
- Watch them amp up their biking skills while they practice skinnies, ladders, drops and wall rides, under the guidance of experts
- Develop their adventurous side with hours of mountain biking on gorgeous trails lined with gnarled trees
- Make your child's summer break fun and active with a weeklong camp filled with riding and new friends
- Have them discover the fun and beauty of Seymour Demonstration Forest, Fromme Mountain and Seymour Mountain
- Mountain biking camp for kids eight and older
Please bring a 24 inch or 26 inch wheel diameter bike, a full face helmet, leg and arm armor, a spare tube, lunch (no nuts please) and bottled water. You ride in all weather, so please dress accordingly. Campers must be at least eight years old. All riders will be assessed on the first day and placed into appropriate skill groups. Rider may move through various levels as the week progresses.
Please notify the operator in writing at least 14 days in advance If your child is unable to attend the camp. A $25 administration fee will apply. Cancellations made less than 14 days in advance will be subject to a 100% penalty.