Kids' Mountain Biking Camp at Seymour Demonstration Forest
Let your little ones explore Seymour Demonstration Forest with a weeklong mountain biking camp in the summer. Rest easy while your kids have a fun and safe adventure discovering Vancouver's natural beauty and refining their biking skills.
What You Will Do
- Drop your kids off at Seymour Demonstration Forest for a mountain biking excursion that takes place over the course of a week this summer
- Take advantage of a small class size of roughly five children per instructor for plenty of one-on-one time
- Have your kids exploring a variety of different trails and terrain so they can gain confidence in their riding skills
- Encourage your child's love of riding with a fun adventure where they practice reading lines and riding roots, rocks and corners
- Guided kids mountain biking summer camp
Camp is for children between five and seven years old. Please bring a 16-24 inch wheeled bike. Camper must be riding confidently on two wheels and have the ability to start, stop and ride up and down hills safely.
Riders will be assessed on day one and placed into appropriate skill groups. Riders may move through various levels as the week progresses.