Head out on a fifteen-passenger beer bike as you pedal your way through North Vancouver. Hip some of the area’s best breweries and sample the local brews.
Duration:  2 hours - 2 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation:  10 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided beer tour around North Vancouver, led by a professional who is also a local to the area
- Take a seat on of the of fifteen that this massive bike has to offer, as you pedal around town with like-minded enthusiasts
- Get an up close look at the area’s vast beer and brewery scene as you make several pit stops at the best spots along the way
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transportation
Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure. Please be early to avoid missing out! Call for booking within the 48 hours.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least ten days in advance.
Apr 16, 2023
1) Our group started at 11:30am and the pub doesn’t open until 12:00pm. They waited in the rain and cold for 25min before being able to get into the first pub. 2) They had to get off and walk up the hills because the bike wouldn’t make it up. 3) I tipped the guide at the start as I was the organizer. I let my group know I had tipped already and our guide told them they needed to tip. My husband who was on the tour was told that because I was not on the tour they also needed to tip. Super disgusted by this behaviour by him. Our group literally was on the bike a total of maybe 10 min. They would have been better just walking.
Sep 26, 2022
The whole experience was fun, casual and well organized. I will be doing this again!
Sep 12, 2022
Aug 14, 2022
My friends and I all work on the weekends and we all took the day off to come and do the bike tour, one of us even paid his coworker $80 for him to take his shift. We transited for 1.5 hours to get to North Van only to be told 5 minutes before the tour start that the bike was broken and there was no alternative. Honestly the only reason I didn’t one star was because the employee that informed us was so friendly and informative about it. I understand that sometimes equipment breaks down or that vandalism occurs, but the fact that there’s only one bike and the maintenance check happens 5 minutes before the tour is a bad policy and neither my friends or I will be returning until that changes.
Jun 13, 2022
We booked the Public North Van Bike Tour for an engagement celebration with our 9 close friends. We were all so disappointed with our experience because only a couple of seats actually worked to pedal and the chains were just constantly falling off. We were also told we couldn’t have music on because our guide didn’t have enough battery for us and that he needed to save the battery for the next tour. The whole reason we booked the bike was to pedal and play music and we couldn’t do either. There were also no reserved tables at 2 of the breweries for our group when we got there. The whole reason I picked your company was because we had an amazing virtual beer tasting evening with your company in Dec with such a knowledgeable guide. It was beyond fantastic. But this tour felt like a complete waste of money and I feel bad that I made our friends each pay 40 dollars for no music, very little biking, no beer guide knowledge and no reserved seating. We made the best of the event and tried to be understanding as our guide was very apologetic but I did feel that you should be aware of these issues. Thanks!
May 29, 2022
May 22, 2022
May 16, 2022
We had a 14-person reservation on Saturday, May 14th on one of your North Vancouver Bikes. We loved our Tour guide & the destinations along the tour were awesome. Unfortunately, the music on the tour didn't work for about a third of the trip, and multiple chains were detached from the pedals, so many participants weren't able to pedal for the duration of the tour. There was also a seat fully broken off one of the bike seats, which had to be fixed during the tour. I've done one of these tours before in another city and spent a lot more time/distance on the bike so was a bit disappointed with the quality of the bike, for the amount of money that we paid.
May 13, 2022
Apr 28, 2022
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year