- 35 Ratings
Two-Hour Guided Snowmobile Adventure
Get your engine going with a wild ride through Alaskan landscapes on board a snowmobile. Ride across the Alaska Pipeline through towering spruce forests and open fields.
What You Will Do
- Slip on your heated helmet and hit the gas with a two-hour snowmobile tour
- Head into a winter wonderland as you speed through dense spruce forests and spindly willows
- Take advantage of luxury touring snowmobiles complete with heated handgrips and an electric start
- Look out for local wildlife, including moose, caribou, coyote, lynx, red fox, grouse, and squirrels
- Guided two-hour snowmobile tour
Date or time changes are free if changed more than 48 hours prior to tour start.
- 35 Ratings
Aaron was a great guide, very patient as this was my first time snowmobiling. He took me on two trails so that I could see as much as possible within my tour time. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and would definitely go again!
This may have been the highlight of our trip. Our guide was very helpful in making sure we were dressed warmly enough and plugged in to the heated helmets. It was so much fun and I laughed for a solid two hours. Can't wait to come back.
The two hour ride was longer than expected. We rode until Dark. Also there snow machine’s Are very large and comfortable.