- 138 Ratings
Four-Hour Ice Fishing Trip in Anchorage
Spend half the day in Alaska's wilderness during a guided adventure. Put your ice fishing skills to the test, doing your best to reel in something fresh for dinner.
What You Will Do
- Head out to a heated cabin where you'll spend four hours enjoying authentic ice fishing
- Work with a professional who will help teach you a few proper techniques and tips along the way
- Fuel up on tasty local sausage and hot chocolate, warming your belly up throughout your adventure
- Reel in a catch and allow an expert to season the fish and cook it right there for you to enjoy
- Four-hour ice fishing trip
- 138 Ratings
We had a blast ice fishing with our guide Riley! I only caught 2 fish but my husband caught quite a few. They let you keep one fish and will cook it for you whenever you’re ready. They also make you a reindeer sausage which was absolutely delicious!! The hut was nice and warm. Rod, the owner, was there too for a while while we were fishing so we chatted with him for a while. They were all so nice and fun to talk with. I will definitely return when we are back in Fairbanks!
Aaron was great guide! We had a wonderful time!
We had a fantastic time! We didn't really know what to expect as we had never fished before, but our guide was really helpful and patient with us, and was great company! The 4 hours flew by, we would definitely go again next time that we visit!
Aaron was a great guide, was patient and helpful. Snowmobiling was great fun. All around a friendly, professional experience!!
Aaron was awesome. He explained the way the process worked, was helpful and hands on. He also cooked some great fish. It was a great experience.
We did a snow machine tour and an ice fishing tour. We had a great time on both. The guides were very friendly and helpful. We saw a moose on the snow machine tour and the three of us caught over 40 fish on our 4 hour fishing trip. Lots of fun!