Join the leading global wine trend to taste autochthonous wines in two of the top five wine estates in Istria. Taste malvazija (white varietal), teran (red varietal) and muskat (desert wine), comparing them to renowned international varietals. Roam ancient streets in the picturesque hilltop city of Groznjan where artists keep live-in studios, and international jazz and classical music. Students work with mentors and perform for visitors.
Best Price Guaranteed
Learn about the three main local varietals of wine, Malvazija, teran and
muskat, during a wine tasting
- Sample different styles in vinification and the wine-aging process
- Enjoy a plate of delicious cold cuts, complete with delicious olive oils and cheeses
- Visit the hilltop city of Groznjan where artist studios and music festivals are found
- Air-conditioned transportation in luxury van or mini-bus
- Wine tasting of five wines at De Grassi Wine Estate with a plate of cold cuts
- Wine tasting of four wines at Kozlovic Wine Estate
- Visit hilltop city of Groznjan
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, and walking shoes or sneakers.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year