- 15 Ratings
Private Tour of a Local Distillery in Charleston
Get an up close look at the history of Charleston's first distillery since Prohibition and savor the flavors of a variety of spirits unique to these facilities on a private tour. The boilers and condensers were not only designed by the owners, but assembled by them from top to bottom.
What You Will Do
- Stop by the distillery to learn about how your favorite spirits and liquors are made on a tour specifically for you
- Learn about the history of Prohibition, as well as the story behind the odd name of this distillery
- Sip on locally produced beverages on a tasting
- Get first hand knowledge of the process with the owners and distillers themselves as they are the tour guides
- Take home a souvenir with a free shot glass
- A private tour of the distillery
- A shot glass
Must be 21 years or older.
48 hours notice for a full refund. Unfortunately, after 48 hours we will not be able to refund you if you are a no show.
- 15 Ratings
We had a wonderful experience! Can't wait to come back again when we return to Charleston! Thanks for the memorable afternoon!
Loved the hospitality!!! We even arrived early and they took us in!!!! Would recommend to any one who rolls into Charleston!!! The private tour was smooth sailing!!!
When I was in Charleston, my friend and I wanted to go to all 3 local distilleries and by far Striped Pig was our favorite! The spirits they made were our favorite and we had the best time with Johnny as he showed us around and explained the process. Not to say the others were bad (they were great and highly recommended,) but you have to have a favorite. I would recommend driving and if they have the spiced run in stock, buy it!! Worth the trip!