North Burgundy Tour from Paris with a Sommelier
Explore North Burgundy with a professional sommelier to discover the area's rich wine culture. Travel through the scenic French countryside, enjoying plenty of delicious samples along the way.
What You Will Do
- Visit local wine cellars that belong to family-sized winegrowers and explore ancient caves built by monks centuries ago
- Sample over 10 different wines, learning about the origin of each one you taste
- Fuel up on a lavish lunch of artisan cheeses and authentic French cuisine that pair perfectly with the wine
- Hear stories of the area's history, including tales of the Templar Knights that date back to medieval times
- Full-day guided tour
- All entrance fees
- Wine tastings and lunch
- Morning hotel pick-up in central Paris
Please bring a jacket with you. Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.