Coast down the blue waters of the Nooksack River on a guided birding adventure. See rare creatures soaring overhead as you snap incredible photos and enjoy the natural tranquility of this corner of Washington.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hop aboard a catamaran-style cruiser to glide down the rippling waters of the Nooksack River
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of Mother Nature as you explore a remote waterway free from traffic and crowds
- See an array of birds, especially eagles, as they fly overhead and swoop down over the river
- Bring your camera for unforgettable photos as your knowledgeable guide offers tips and pointers for the best shots
- Guided four-hour river cruise
- Transportation shuttle
Please bring rubber boots.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 10 days in advance.
Jan 18, 2017
Fantastic experience! Beautiful scenery, sunshine and snow! Loved the 360 swivel chairs. Our guide, Cole, was very engaging and full of information.
Jan 13, 2017
Cole was a great guide! He was knowledgable, hilarious and very conscientious about the guests on the boat. The eagle sightings were amazing but Cole's stories and jokes really added to the trip. I would highly recommend this trip to my friends and family. In fact, my husband and I will probably go again!
Jan 5, 2017
I had a wonderful day with my guide Cole..he worked very hard to get me the best shots possible of the eagles and pointed out so many interesting facts about the river..I will be back next year!!!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year