Snow Tubing & Brewery Trip From Boston
Mix things up with a unique two-part adventure where you have fun in the snow and sample delicious brews. Enjoy two hours of snow tubing then warm up with some beers at a local Boston craft brewery.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy the rush of flying down smooth slopes as you take on the snowy Boston hills
- Take a break from the action with an on-site lodge that provides you with tasty food and drinks
- Warm up at Wormtown Brewery for cheesy pizza paired with flavorful craft beers
- Relax with round-trip transportation from the Lamplighter Brewing Company in Boston, where you're more than welcome to enjoy a few extra beers
- Roundtrip transportation from Cambridge or Boston
- Two-hour snow tubing experience
- Hearty dinner with salad and appetizers
- Visit to an award-winning local brewery
Please bring a hat, gloves, snow pants, winter jacket, warm layers, goggles and cash or credit card for drinks at the tubing hill and at the brewery.
No refunds 24 hours after purchase. No reschedules 48 hours prior to departure time. $15 change fee for any reschedules within a 14 day period prior to event date; subject to availability. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss the event. $30 rescheduling fee for no-shows; subject to availability.
- 46 Ratings
It was really cold, so we had to take breaks in the cabin a lot, but otherwise it was great! The after place for dinner and drinks was small and the food was pretty cheap, but it was okay. Had lots of fun in the bus, other guests were singing and telling jokes. Only problem was the speaker was WAY TOO LOUD. Don't mind having the songs on and stuff, but even the announcement was loud. BLASTING MUSIC when we're sitting under the speakers was painful. It was so loud it blew the speakers out. I almost yelled for them to shut it off, but I didn't want to ruin the fun for everyone else. Again, even the announcements and instructions over the speaker was too loud, turn down the volume. Also, although I personally don't mind having music, jokes, and fun on the bus (it was fun), I thought it was very inconsiderate of those who may not be enjoying it. Hopefully no one was, but I can see how it can be annoying after a tiring snow tubing event.