- 11 Ratings
Nighttime Snorkeling Tour with Bioluminescence in Cancun
Plunge into Cancun's underwater nightlife with a snorkeling tour around the Great Mayan Reef. Watch the dark waters of the Pacific Ocean light up with the glow of millions of tiny plankton—a natural phenomenon known as bioluminescence.
What You Will Do
- Jump into the nighttime waves of Cancun to experience the natural beauty of these inviting waters
- Swim around the Great Mayan Reef where octopus, squid, moray eels and other nocturnal swimmers are out to feed
- See the sea light up with the natural glow of marine creatures in the breathtaking phenomenom of bioluminescence
- Learn about Cancun's oceanic culture and marine habitats from your professional guide, who's there to make sure you love your adventure
- Round-trip transportation in a private air-conditioned van
- Snorkeling adventure
- English-speaking guide
- Passenger insurance
Dock fee is not included. Previous snorkeling experience is needed. Only children over 12-years or age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed. A responsive letter must be signed. Parents will need to sign child's letter.
There is a 100% refund when canceling 48 hours in advance, 50% refund when canceling 24 hours. Canceling on the activity day or not taking the tour will be marked as "No Show" and no refund will be issues.
- 11 Ratings