Nighttime Pirate Riverboat Cruise in Philadelphia
Glide down the Delaware River on board a genuine Patriot Harbor Lines 1920's replica yacht. Listen to uncensored stories of pirates and other legends from Philadelphia's rich history.
What You Will Do
- Board a beautiful replica of a Patriot Harbor Lines' 1920's commuter yacht to cruise down the Delaware in style
- Hear unbelievable tales of Blackbeard, Captain Kidd and Anne Boney, as well as other frightening pirate encounters
- Ask any questions you have to learn more about Philly's history from experienced guides, who include professors, authors and young professionals
- Sip on a drink from the bar under the blue moonlight as the city's skyline shines alongside the boat
- Guided cruise
- Delicious appetizer to snack on
- A cash bar is available for additional purchases to those 21 and over
Dress warmly as the river tends to be a bit chillier than inland.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.