Night Owls Foodie Adventure in Mexico City
Discover Mexico City's vibrant nightlife on a guided tour to five delicious stops. Satisfy your late-night cravings with samplings of bold, sweet and spicy flavors.
What You Will Do
- Go on a filling tour to some of Mexico City's late-night hot spots, including hidden street stalls, small cantinas and established restaurants
- Eat your way through the city: Sample tacos, pozole, tamales, churros and more
- Embrace the energy of the night when you visit a traditional dancing salon, where couples dance the Cha-cha, Mambo, Cumbia and Salsa
- Quench your thirst and cleanse your palette with refreshing cocktails
- Learn about the history and flavors of the food you're eating from a local guide, who's an expert in late-night snacking
- Guided food tour to five stops
- Local guide
- Tastings of tacos, pozole, tamales, churros and more
- Round-trip transportation from Condesa, Roma, Historical center and Cuauhtemoc areas -Transportation during the tour
Please dress comfortably and conservatively, and avoid bringing valuables like jewelry or big cameras. It is strongly recommended that you do not have dinner before the tour. Guide can cater to your request to visit additional stops or other ideas. Tuesday and Sunday tours make special stops to traditional dancing salons. Cocktails available on Tuesday and Sunday tours. Maximum of six people per tour. Tour is not recommended for children.