Night Fishing Full Package in Kauai
Head out over tropical waters in the evening hours for a guided nighttime fishing tour. See some of Kauai's most iconic sights as you learn fishing tips from a knowledgable guide.
What You Will Do
- Bask in the warm weather of Kauai as you cast away into rich waters teeming with a variety of fish
- Enjoy a four-hour sunset fishing tour with a local guide where all the equipment you need is already on board
- Use top-notch fishing poles, including a Ugly Stik/Penn combo and a Penn Fierce combo
- Marvel at the sights along the shores of Kauai as the stars begin to shine in the clear sky above
- Get helpful tips from your knowledgeable guide to land a catch you'll be proud of
- Night fishing tour with guide
- Water and snacks
- Shelter if it rains
- All bait, tackle and other fishing equipment
This activity goes rain or shine, so come prepared.
- 14 Ratings
- Jason C
Justin was a great guide. He taught us a ton about fishing in the ocean. We will use his knowledge to catch fish in the future.
Shoes did not fit. Appeared like we ran out of bait. Enjoyed the unique fish caught and the ocean waves with turtles right off shore. Guides were enthusiastic and confident.
My father, daughter and I had a great time! Justin and Edward were excellent with my young daughter and worked very hard to get us into some fish. We would definitely recommend going out with Justin for an evening of shore fishing! Thank you very much!
Fun time thanks!
Justin has great enthusiasm for fishing and people. he also was very good with the grandkids (8 & 4.5) as we caught bait fish and sand crabs together.
Justin, our guide, was incredibly knowledgable and fun. We'd definitely go out with him again.
If you're interested in shore fishing this is a definite must. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He showed us whipping and dunking techniques, how to rig our lines, which baits to use and how to catch them. We caught several species of edible fish, not the reef fish you see when snorkeling. Now that we know the techniques I feel that we can come back to Hawaii, rent gear and fish on our own. We had considered a boat charter but had difficulty with the concept of being on a boat, possibly in rough seas and not being able to keep the fish we caught. Shore fishing is extremely relaxing. We fished on a sandy beach at night, it was a blast. We will definitely do it again.