Afternoon Niagara Daredevil Walking Tour at Oakwood Cemetery
Hear behind-the-scene stories of some of Niagara's most famous daredevils on an afternoon walking tour of Oakwood Cemetery. Learn about their daring achievements and attempts as you listen to personal details of their lives, and about their interesting history with the Niagara river.
What You Will Do
- Visit the graves of eight of Niagara's most famous Daredevils: Look behind the headlines to try to find out what motivated eight of Niagara's most famous risk takers to make to their sometime deadly journeys
- Hear the amazing story about a 63 year old school teacher who became the first person to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel and survive
- Listen to the tale of the first man to swim the English Channel unaided, an awesome feat
- Get the inside scoop on a 16-year-old boy who connected two nations by creating billions of dollars in commerce
- Answer the question of weather a showgirl's dog was the cause of her early demise on this fascinating tour
- Hourlong tour
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes as there are limited areas to sit while on tour.
- 3 Ratings