Hop aboard a charming trolley for an extensive tour of Newport, one of the most historic and wealthiest cities in America. Explore a seaside paradise full of imposing mansions and breathtaking sights, and listen along as your guide tells tales of its past and present.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take all of Newport in with this extensive tour that covers over 150 intriguing landmarks, that range from the Gilded Age, to the Modern Age
- Drive along the coast as you follow Ten Mile Ocean Drive — an exclusive stretch of road that was once cluttered with the Rolls Royces of the wealthy on their way to summer mansions
- Gaze at a rich variety of architecture that is the product of over 300 years of construction and development, everything from Colonial to Gothic Revival to Modern
- Marvel at the opulent mansions of Bellevue Avenue, some are so large that they are now museums or even academic institutions
- Ninety-minute guided trolley tour of Newport
Some trolleys are wheelchair accessible.
Sep 10, 2019
At times it was hard to understand the guide because he talked too fast or not loud enough. Also the handicap lift in the back was rattling and making lots of noise.
Sep 2, 2019
Very informative. Safe driver. It was a relaxing experience. Now we have to start saving to buy one of the mansions.
Jul 6, 2019
Loud air conditioning
Meeting location:  23 America's Cup Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year