- 293 Ratings
Newport Sunset Harbor Cruise
End the day with a colorful Newport sunset on a guided tour of its harbor. Enjoy amazing coastal views of this historic East Coast city—as well as drinks served onboard.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a romantic 90-minute sunset tour, cruising along the calm waters of Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay
- Toast the sunset with a glass of complimentary champagne or sparkling wine
- Nosh on various Rhode Island–inspired snacks, such as Quahog clams, compliments of the Captain
- Enjoy a ride on the historic Gansett lobster boat—complete with cushioned seating and a large viewing deck
- Sip on a drink of your choice with a convenient cash bar located onboard as you watch the sun sink below the horizon
- 90-minute guided sunset cruise
- 293 Ratings
Our captain was incredible! The boat and views were beautiful. Would do it again next time I visit! Thanks!
Comfortable number of passengers, helpful detail of sites around the harbor (and beyond), nice people/good service, and great value.
Great experience. Tour guide was informative without being overbearing. Crew was friendly and attentive. Perfect ending to our time in Newport.
Was a very enjoyable and relaxing experience. John was a great tour guide/host. My girlfriend was very happy we did that for her birthday, will do it again for aure!
Guide was very good, stuffy was great, would only say that if you want a drink to order it in the first go around as with a full boat they weren't able to come back around for it as the food and champagne take a lot of time to pass out later on.
The tour was very scenic. Our guide was very informative and engaging. The complimentary stuffier and champagne were a nice touch that made the tour even better. Would highly recommend this tour.
Great value, great experience, beautiful scenery, fun and interesting information
Amazing cruise. Truly beautiful at night. Our guide Patrick was funny and knowledgeable
Took a sunset cruise last Saturday. Great cruise! Beautiful night! Great crew! A very enjoyable evening! Would definitely recommend.
We had a great night touring the bay with Patrick, our tour guide!! We had great service and we appreciated how professionally the crew got us back to dock when the weather turned. We would highly recommend Gannett!