Hudson Valley Winter Wonderland Helicopter Tour
Marvel at the snow-covered hills of Hudson Valley and the crystallized trees of Harriman State Park on a helicopter tour. Take in stunning aerial views as you get a scenic perspective on New York in the winter.
What You Will Do
- Look below at the natural beauty of White Plains, the Hudson River, Harriman State Park and more on a helicopter tour of upstate New York
- Discover the magic of flight as you soar through the air and get a bird's-eye view of the landscapes around you
- Learn about the Hudson Valley from your experienced pilot, who makes sure that your take-off and landing is safe and smooth
- Enjoy a crowd-free waiting lounge complete with snacks and beverages before your flight
- Approximately 30-minute helicopter tour shared with other passengers
- Live tour narration
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Not a private tour. Minimum 2 passengers are required. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Please note that Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed. Tours depart from Westchester Airport and fly over the lower Hudson Valley.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.