Wine Tasting & Tour of NYC's Rooftop Vineyard
Take a tour around the world's first-ever rooftop vineyard to discover how it's disrupting a thousand-year-old industry. Mingle with the founder while sipping on three vintages from the several wineries that make wines with the grape grown here.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided tour of the rooftop vineyard, seeing the sights with one of the founders leading the way
- Discover the challenges and benefits of wine making in an urban environment like Brooklyn
- Taste three different wines from wineries in the Finger Lakes region, all of which belong to the investors behind this project
- Lounge in the hammocks after the tour is done, taking in the city view straight on the rooftop
- Guided tour of the Rooftop Vineyard
- Samples of three wines
Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
It's recommended to enter the Brooklyn Navy Yard at the corner of Navy and Sands streets.
- 27 Ratings