Where Art Meets Science Guided Workshop
Meet your instructor at the intersection of art and science in this two-hour guided art lesson. Learn how some of history's greatest artists used elements of science and nature in the creation of their masterpieces, as well as several techniques to incorporate into your artwork.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a guided journey through arts and sciences during a two-hour lesson, taught by a professional
- Head to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for an interactive discussion about the history and culture and art in the past and today
- Hear about the greats, such as Leonardo da Vinci and Georges Seurat, and how their work collided with the natural sciences
- Gain a better understanding of art as a whole, including the world of painting, while learning how technology places a great role in the arts
- Two-hour guided art lesson