- 4 Ratings
Upper West Side Wine Tour
Take your taste buds on a flavor-filled wine tour through New York's Upper West Side neighborhood. Learn about proper food pairings as you sample delicious morsels and full-bodied vintages.
What You Will Do
- Get to know the Upper West Side's wine scene one sip at a time on a guided tour around this high-class neighborhood with a reputation to be New York's intellectual and artistic hub
- Taste your way through this culinary haven as you visit renowned restaurants, like Burke & Wills and Spring Natural Kitchen
- Learn how to taste, pair and buy decadent wine in an intimate group setting
- Sample a total of six wines paired with savory dishes that are chosen exclusively for you
- Mix and mingle with local chefs, restaurant owners and other industry professionals for an enlightening experience
- 2-hour guided wine tour
- Visit to two restaurants
- Six wine pairings
- Expert wine ambassador
There is a 12-person limit to each tour.
No refunds or rescheduled tours allowed.
- 4 Ratings
The tour guide Justin was awesome; extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. I learned a lot and actually tasted a lot of wines I like. The Australian restaurant was very nice and the appetizers they served were excellent; also the wines were better in my opinion. The second restaurant was ok. But overall a great experience and I would definitely recommend it to friends.